Last hotel bookings only done yesterday, we really leave it to the last minute in this family.
Hoping hotels are all ok, hard to tell from TripAdvisor etc. and Korean Sites, but our daughter has gone to the hotel near her and says she thinks its lovely so she booked us there for that part of the stay.
Itinerary in brief is:
- Belfast to London tomorrow
- London to Seoul tomorrow overnight to Friday morning
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday in Seoul with Linda and our friend Sharon who is going to take us shopping!!
- Seoul to Hong Kong on Monday
- Sightseeing just me and Fred in Hong Kong Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Hong Kong to Seoul on Friday 2nd Aug and Linda joins us then again
- Jonathan & Daniel arrive in Seoul on Saturday 3rd
- Sunday 4th and Monday 5th in Seoul with our friend Sharon who is going to take us sightseeing this time and our other friend Park is coming to meet up with us too
- Tuesday 6th we travel to Gangneung in the North East where Linda is living
- Wednesday to Sunday in Gangneung sightseeing and meeting Linda's new friends
- Sunday night travel back to Seoul
- Monday 12th Aug Seoul to London and on to Belfast
So thankful that we can all get together for this new Black family Experience.
Right better go and pack now and collect the foreign currency which the bank have finally got for us. (That's another story of one of those things which shouldn't happen but do happen and are so infuriating.)
Getting very excited now!!!!
You can find the next post on South Korea HERE