I saw a facebook status from my niece and decided to look him up.
That was when I saw a newspaper article online this morning with the title
"Paul Walker is dead - 5 facts you need to know."
This so disheartened me that I had to write my own post to explain some of the things I had read that they should never have written
1. When you are dead you do not automatically go to Heaven and someone cannot wish you to be at peace, it has already been decided where you are. You have made the decision yourself by trusting in Jesus or rejecting Him before you die.
Heartbreaking!! One of the most genuine & humble people I have EVER met in this industry.. A TERRIBLE loss, be at peace #PaulWalker
— Wilmer Valderrama (@WValderrama) December 1, 2013
So sad about Paul Walker. May he rest in peace and join the Angels above. A truly beautiful person in work and helping others.
— Ashley Tisdale (@ashleytisdale) December 1, 2013
2. When you die you do not become an angel, the Bible clearly tells us that we are human beings and angels are heavenly beings and states the differences between us one of which is the angels do not need salvation but we do.
Brother, I will miss you very much. Heaven has gained a new angel. Rest in peace xxx
— Vin Diesel (@REAL_VinDiesel) December 1, 2013
3. We can not pray for or bless anyone after they are dead, in the Bible it clearly showed us that those alive cannot help those who are dead and vice versa in the teaching of Jesus about the rich man & Lazarus who both died and the rich man wanted to warn his family about the state he was in and also wanted Lazarus to come and wet his lips.
Pray for Paul Walker #RIPPaulWalker pic.twitter.com/7lRMVzDleC
— DJ A (@aldndybswr) December 1, 2013
I can't believe Paul Walker died (Tears) Thats so sad! God Bless him and his Family. #RIPPaulWalker :-(
— Amber Rose (@DaRealAmberRose) December 1, 2013
4. Those who do go to Heaven when they die will not be the great stars there, the Bible tells us that in Heaven there will only be praise for Jesus.
RIP @RealPaulWalker your in a better place now papo now show the heavens who is fast and furious
— Pitbull (@Pitbull) December 1, 2013
5. God does not need our help in Heaven, He is the Almighty One.
“Him and his buddy, his brother in arms at heart just decided to joyride, take a spin. Something we all do. We’re all car enthusiasts. ... We’re all here driving, enjoying each other, and God must’ve needed help,” said Antonio Holmes, who said he was a friend of Walker.
Taken from a statement from Antonio Holmes online in SignalSCV
6. This is how we should react in these sad occasions of death, lets use the time to think of others whom we can pray for or help.
Our family mourns the loss of Paul. A very special Human being. Our prayers go his beloved family
— Goldie Hawn (@goldiehawn) December 1, 2013
7. Let me leave you with this truth.
You need to be ready when it comes your time to die
Do you think that all that matters is enjoying life to the full now being healthy and happy and having good friends and family?
Or do you realise that there is something much more important than all that - your eternal destination, will it be with God or without God?
The boys are back. Will you be ready? - #TeamPW #FastFridays (Photo Credit: http://t.co/kkce2shzvM) pic.twitter.com/RDnrDBGs2n
— Paul Walker (@RealPaulWalker) November 30, 2013
"All that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae." Paul Walker
— Matthew Sutherland (@MatthewSuds) December 1, 2013
We are all saddened by the fact that this young man has died but perhaps we can learn from this event.