We laughed so hard I nearly cried.
I wish I had taken a video clip because it will be so hard to explain the episode with the camel to someone who was not there.
A few times of this went ok and then one of the kings flung his head back so hard he lost his crown. Next time one of the kings almost disappeared as the one in front head-butted him but then to "crown" it all off the next time the camel head-butted the first king which resulted in him head-butting the second king and of course he head-butted the third king making all of them look like they were falling off the camel.
However the main problem lay in the fact that the camel had such a cute looking face that you had to forgive him & love him even if he may have almost killed the 3 kings.
|Christmas Card I sent the Church Kids|
So what was the result of our Christmas Puppet Show?
- Children & adults both had a great time
- Laughter brought lots of smiles
- Easy time of chatting with guests in the relaxed atmosphere
- Everyone saw & heard the nativity story in a way they won't forget
- The teenage puppeteers worked together to tell others the Message of God's Love
Perhaps we need to see & hear God's word in a way that we don't want to forget it but rather spread it around so that everyone can hear & see God's Love because God needs us to do that for Him, us - the ones who know it all first-hand.